This is intended that will help you plan the essential elements in the count down to the wedding day. Organise everything in advance and everything should go smoothly and seek help.
One year before your wedding
- First things first, place the date that is particular and arrange a time.
- Discuss in complete detail your plans with the individual who will perform the service.
- Decide on a budget and stick with it.
- Remember to your personal tastes, and to suit the ceremony into your finances and wishes.
- Discuss it all out!
- Decide on type of reception, the sort of ceremony and hoe guests will attend.
- Arrange a meeting and Choose your place.
- This goes for hotels, caterers, musicians (for the service, the reception) etc..
- Organize cars your wedding cake, photographer and florist.
- Think about costumes and wedding clothes, especially your dress, colours, fabrics and accessories.
- Remember you will likely want a colour scheme and so talk your plans through with caterer and the your dressmaker, florist.
Both of you need to book in for a course. Start.
Six months before the wedding
- Order wedding favours, cake boxes, and stationery.
- Decide on service sheets for guests and Discuss the purchase price of the ceremony with the person.
- Discuss your wedding menu.
- Choose a wedding list.
- Choose the rings.
- A dentist and physician check up is a fantastic idea.
- Strategy inoculations for your honeymoon.
- Organise visas, passports etc..
- Consider your ‘going away’ clothing and apparel for your honeymoon
Three months prior to the wedding
- Be certain that that you have certificates and the appropriate documents.
- Finalise details of your colour scheme buttonholes with the florist.
- Finalise the wedding guest list and have the invitations.
- Remember to keep a track of answers.
- Choose gifts.
- Arrange counsel travelling guests of the prices to your resort and lodging for attendants.
A month before the wedding
- Organise the fittings for your bridesmaids and for your dress.
- On the day of your fittings make sure all of the bridesmaids are wearing the same shoes that they intend to wear on the day.
- Finalise fittings for best man and the groom.
- Have a make-up and hair rehearsal.
- On the day of their make-up and hair rehearsal remember to deliver the head-dress for the experts view with you.
- Finalise seating arrangements for the wedding and church reception.
- Plan the wedding rehearsal with the priest, minister or registrar.
- With all the running you’ll do, · Eat for the upcoming few weeks, you’ll need of your energy.
A week to go
- Have the wedding rehearsal.
- Nominate a person to look after the wedding after the wedding gown and the groom’s outfit.
- Wrap the presents for best man, your bridesmaids and attendants.
- Organize all fees for the church or registrar, musicians (best person should do these).
- Do one test on all documentation.
- Provide all documentation.
A fortnight to go
- Organize your honeymoon and going away clothes, such as tickets, passports and visas.
- Is the time to organize travellers’ cheques, car hire, insurance and all other documentation.
- Give the number of quests to the reception’s hotelier advice.
- Strategy the table setting, place cards and linen etc..
- Finalise details with caterers, photographer and the florist.
- Try on your wedding clothes and make sure all fits and all is comfy.
Two days before the wedding
- Verify your guest list to your hotelier.
- Make sure that the wedding cake is fine and organize all transportation to and from.
The day before
- Have a manicure and pedicure, an early night and a hot bath
The Big Day
- Have a fantastic breakfast.
- Get your own hair and make up done.
- Allow for the minute hiccup and Give yourself plenty of time to accomplish the church or registrar.
Have a fantastic day to remember.